Hotels and Resorts
The appearance of your property and the safety of your guests are of the utmost priority. The first impression each visitor has of your facility is the entry. Crumbling concrete immediately affects your guest’s experience. And if a guest trips or falls because of damaged concrete, the costs can be significant.
We all know that salt and ice-melting chemicals destroy the concrete we are trying to keep safe. Over time, the deterioration creates an unsightly appearance and tripping hazards. (Not to mention the damage created to your maintenance budget to fix these problems!) Even if you don’t apply salt to your property, visitors’ cars carry road salt with them, enough to damage your entry. With CreteDefender, you don’t have to choose any more between safety and appearance.
CreteDefender penetrates deep into the concrete, permanently sealing and protecting the concrete from salt and freeze/thaw damage.
Use CreteDefender on your entrances, sidewalks, patios, pool decks…anywhere you have concrete.
Protect your investment. Protect your guest experience. Protect yourself from pedestrian accidents. With CreteDefender!
- What CreteDefender actually is
- Whether CreteDefender is for you — where CreteDefender can, and can’t, be used
- Test results: salt protection, protection from other chemicals, and waterproofing, scaling, abrasion, and slip resistance
- Where clients have successfully installed CreteDefender
- How much CreteDefender costs
To purchase CreteDefender product to begin protecting your sidewalks, garages and parking lots right away: Order Now