Food Processing plants represent a number of unique challenges.
- Constant exposure to water, causing erosion
- Exposure to pressure washing and damaging chemicals
- Exposure to salts and brines, which destroy the concrete from inside the concrete
- Exposure to acids (vinegars, citric and acetic acids, etc.), which destroy the concrete both on and beneath the surface
- USDA, SQF inspections and GFSI standards, where compliance to standards is critical to your company’s success
- Make the concrete impervious to salt damage.
- Greatly reduce the damage due to acids.
- Harden the concrete to substantially reduce damage from constant water exposure and regular pressure washing.
- Eliminate dusting and scaling of the concrete.
- Not flake or peel. CreteDefender is not a coating, and requires no maintenance…ever.
- Greatly extend the useful life of your concrete floor.
- Greatly reduce the number and frequency of mandated repairs to your concrete floors.
CreteDefender is approved by the NSF as a non-food compound acceptable for use in food processing areas. Check out our Chemical Resistance Tests for CreteDefender’s results on specific chemicals.
- What CreteDefender actually is
- Whether CreteDefender is for you — where CreteDefender can, and can’t, be used
- Test results: salt protection, protection from other chemicals, and waterproofing, scaling, abrasion, and slip resistance
- Where clients have successfully installed CreteDefender
- How much CreteDefender costs
To purchase CreteDefender product to begin protecting your plant’s floors: Order Now